These Camps are designed to demystify the College recruiting experience and admissions process.
We bring in an actual CURRENT AND ACTIVE LOCAL COLLEGE SOCCER COACH and have them run a comparable 60-90 minute session for your team/group along with assistance from the professional Soccer Home Coaches.
After the session, we have a 30-45 minute Q and A with the College Coach. Some things often discussed during this Q and A include:
- What is it like to play soccer in College
- What does it take to be recruited to College
- What is the admissions process
- How early should I be contacting coaches and schools
- How do I pick a school over another school
- What can I do to prepare myself right now
This “Camp” is designed for specific teams or groups of about 15-30 players who are interested in setting goals for their future. Even if a player does not plan or does not end up playing soccer in College, this experience can help shape the path forward on the way to choosing a school and setting goals for future careers.
If you are a coach, administrator or parent that is interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact us on our contact page or Scott MacLean at 716-523-3365 for more details.